Contact Kathryn Winfrey of the Morro Bay Estuary Program (MBNEP) to sign up or for more information:
Phone: 805.772.3834 x13
April 5 - Bay Health and Science Presentations at Morro Bay Community Center
Event Set Up
11am – 1pm assist with event set up.
- 1 – 2 Volunteer Openings
Each shift is about two hours in length. Traffic Monitors ensure that vendors park in designated areas, and ensure that event participants follow the regular parking rules (use only the painted stalls, don’t block traffic, legal use of handicap spaces, etc.).
- 2 Volunteer openings 7:30am – 10am
- 1 - 2 Volunteer openings from 10am – 2pm
- 2 Volunteer openings 2pm – 3:30pm
Vendor Coordinators greet vendors when they arrive, help direct them to their assigned space, make sure they can connect to power if needed, direct them to the designated vendor parking spaces.
- 1 – 2 Volunteer openings 7:30am – 10:00am
- 1 Volunteer opening 2pm – 3:30pm
Each shift is two hours in length. Greet event participants at the day dock at Tidelands Park. Invite participants to wear life jackets when on the dock, and to hold the hands of children.
- 1 – 2 Volunteer openings 9:45am – 2:00pm
Assist in set up of the Information Booth and Superhero Photo Booth. Help with set up and take down of signs at the park.
- 1 – 2 Volunteer Openings 7:30am – 9:30am
- 1 – 2 Volunteer Openings 2:00pm – 3:30pm